Become a Voice for Soy: Take Action. Share Your Story. Shape Your Future.
Illinois soybean growers face increasing legislative and regulatory challenges, including:
- Shaping future farm legislation
- Defending our freedom to operate
- Increasing animal agriculture in Illinois
- Improving our transportation and infrastructure needs
- Protecting our access to production technologies and overseas markets
There's never been a more crucial time for farmers to organize, mobilize and vocalize.
That's why the Illinois Soybean Growers launched Voice For Soy: To provide our members with an easy, one-stop shop to track key issues, share information about their views with others, and take action to advocate for Illinois agriculture.
Taking action is a snap. At Voice For Soy, contacting your state and federal representatives is as easy as a mouse click.
Please register at Voice For Soy – and encourage your friends and family in agriculture to do the same.